Event Entertainment and Wedding DJ in Herts & Watford
Here at Party Events Unlimited, I provide wedding entertainment and DJ hire in Hertfordshire that goes above and beyond a traditional wedding disco.
Your wedding is the time of your life. It’s the day you join your partner in matrimony, filled with love and emotion. It’s also the day that you share and celebrate with your friends and family, and brilliant wedding entertainment can help make your day extra special.
I want to help you do just that. I want to wow your guests, make sure the dance floor is always full and create a wedding that is memorable for you and your guests for years to come.
How do I do this? Below are the bespoke services I offer to each couple:
- Let’s meet: To start our relationship, we’ll meet to discuss your wishes and start planning how to create your perfect wedding reception. I work with other service providers and wedding venues in Hertfordshire that I can recommend to you (to start with, scroll to the bottom of this page). I want to get to know you and give you wedding entertainment that reflects you. After all, it is your day!
- Your music: I won’t just play the typical wedding play list and I won’t just focus on getting your first dance right. You can request specific songs you’d like to hear, or not, with my Must Play, Please Play, Don’t Play guidelines. This allows you to create your own playlist and make sure that you can dance to your favourite. It also means that even if requests are made, the song you definitely don’t want to hear won’t appear.
- The extras: As I want to make sure you get a unique wedding reception, I’m open to ideas for how to make it special for you. For other couples, I’ve played host to a Mr and Mrs game, assisted in surprise first dances, and played pre-recorded messages to friends and family, among other brilliant ideas that I can suggest to you.
- The equipment: My top of the range DJ disco equipment produces brilliant sound and stunning light displays. As well as this, I can offer extras such as confetti explosions on the first dance and additions to create a magic atmosphere, such as mood lighting and a starlit dance floor. I also have wireless microphones if you’d like the wedding speeches to have an impact.
- The addition of me: What makes my services unique is me. I’ve trained in America with top wedding DJs and have brought this to the UK to take your wedding to a whole new level. I am also available to act as your Master of Ceremonies if you’d like to book me for an All Day Wedding Entertainment package.
I have a 100% client satisfaction score and I intend to continue this. I offer a money back guarantee to show you my confidence in delivering a truly magical wedding entertainment experience.
Venues in Hertfordshire
Many fantastic wedding venues are located in Hertfordshire. As one of the Home Counties, it has the benefits of being just far away from London to feature stunning scenery, while also being accessible to the many service providers who operate out of the capital city. There are country parks, castles and gardens that can provide a backdrop to nearby venues. Since I provide wedding entertainment and DJ hire in Hertfordshire, I have seen a few spectacular venues that I’d love to recommend to you.
- Sopwell House, St Albans: Party Events Unlimited takes great pride at being the recommended DJ at Sopwell House, as well as being selected to provide music for its staff functions. As a Georgian house and beautiful grounds, it’s a luxury venue for your day either inside or in a marquee. The staff are attentive and the food is delicious. Plus there’s a spa onsite. What better way to celebrate your wedding!
- Fanhams Hall Hotel, Ware: This grand Jacobean manor has original features as well as modern, stylish rooms. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished. For the wedding, it has a variety of romantic civil ceremony rooms and picturesque outdoor locations, perfect for those wedding photos. For example, there’s a Japanese Tea House in the grounds and a pavilion with a private lakeside veranda.
- Theobalds Park, Cheshunt: 55 acres of grounds with landscaped gardens surrounds this Georgian mansion house, giving you fantastic photo opportunities. The house itself has a great history, which you can add to with your very own wedding. Wedding packages are available and the staff are always happy to advise how to make your day the best possible.
- St Michael’s Manor, St.Albans: Starting off life as a private home 500 years ago, St Michael’s Manor is a lovely manor house hotel. It is surrounded by English country gardens and its own lake, which provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding photography. The dedicated wedding team promise to make sure your day is just as you want it.
Contact me if you’re looking for wedding entertainment and DJ hire in Hertfordshire. I’m here to help you make your wedding day better than you can imagine!